This is the most significant fundraising effort in our School’s history. A project of this scale requires bold investment from our community. We invite you to fortify Kingsley’s future and cement our partnership in perpetuity through a gift towards the purchase of 26 Exeter Street.
A History-Making Moment
Kingsley has a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure our permanent home in the Back Bay by acquiring 26 Exeter Street, the home of our KEP and Elementary programs, and our community gathering place. This purchase is a pivotal investment in our school’s longevity. It will be transformational for Kingsley and for successive generations of students and families. Throughout our history, Kingsley has been fueled by generous families and friends. Now, on the foundation set by our predecessors, we have a unique imperative to provide for Kingsley’s future. Your partnership is essential to making this extraordinary opportunity a reality for Kingsley.
Exeter Facilitates Our Mission
Kingsley’s mission is to engage the mind, hands, and heart of each child to nurture resilient explorers, confident learners, and empathetic citizens.
- The close proximity of Exeter and Fairfield (which we own) ensures Kingsley remains a tight-knit community in our vibrant city.
- Being next door to world-renowned landmarks and cultural institutions inspires lifelong learning, independence, and community leadership.
- Sunlit classrooms, project studios, and multi-purpose rooms were custom-built for hands-on projects that foster skill-building, collaboration, and empathy.
- In dedicated Visual and Performing Arts studios and our Science lab, students explore new concepts and uncover their passions.
- Gathering spaces house Community Meetings, puppet shows, and myriad moments for students to develop confidence through presentations, performances, and public speaking.
- Historic Exeter represents the enduring, high-quality Kingsley education.
- Ownership ensures Kingsley’s sustainability and fosters its reputation as a launchpad towards exceptional middle and secondary schools and, later, universities.
- Acquisition ensures the Kingsley flag will wave in perpetuity, welcoming home our alumni and families.
Ways to Give
ONLINE: Via the form below
BANK WIRE/STOCK TRANSFER: Please contact [email protected].
DONOR ADVISED FUNDS: Kingsley is eligible to receive grants from Donor Advised Funds. Our Tax ID# is 04-2104370.
CHECK: Please make checks payable to “Kingsley Montessori School” Memo field: Exeter Campaign. Mail to Kingsley Montessori School, 26 Exeter St, Boston MA 02116.
Securing Exeter is securing the future and heart of Kingsley.
I love going to school in my neighborhood, but it is the people inside the building who have made all the difference. The supportive, fun community and the amazing teachers have helped me to grow into the organized, independent learner that I am today.
Kingsley has been an extension of our family since the day our children started as toddlers. Purchasing Exeter is not only a sensible decision; it also represents an opportunity to cement the school’s Boston-based footprint, ensuring a legacy of Kingsley’s core values in generations to come.
Stained glass windows, colorful learning materials on every shelf, spacious classrooms dotted with plants and adorned with Persian rugs—I could not have had a better environment to learn, grow, and collaborate with my peers than what the beautiful Exeter building offered me. At Kingsley, classrooms are not classrooms; they’re welcoming, open, rich platforms that allow and encourage every child to freely follow their own path and learn in their own style. And, by the way, Kingsley’s space at 26 Exeter is even bigger now than when I attended, if you can imagine.