Kingsley prides itself on providing the highest quality education to the greatest number of students. Generous financial assistance is available for P4–Grade 6. We understand that choosing an independent school for your family is a significant investment and commitment.
- Toddler Morning: $32,990
- Toddler Full Day: $37,975
- Preschool Morning: $30,765
- Preschool Full Day: $35,905
- Kindergarten: $36,370
- Lower Elementary: $39,215
- Upper Elementary: $41,070
- Kingsley is committed to keeping our tuition competitive while delivering a unique and unparalleled educational experience.
- We also endeavor to close the gap between our tuition cost and your family’s resources, when you need us to.
- We partner with Clarity in our financial aid process.
It is our belief that all children are deserving of a quality education. Though Kingsley’s Tuition Assistance budget is limited, we work hard to ensure that we allocate each dollar thoughtfully, to ensure that families who believe in our mission can join us.
- Tuition Assistance is available to families applying to P4 through Grade 6.
- Tuition Assistance initially awarded is done with the understanding that the school will need to continue to support that family at that level unless/until their circumstances change.
- Families in need of Tuition Assistance reapply each year they need support (through SSS), so that we can continue to adjust our assistance to meet as much of their demonstrated need as possible.
- Families apply for Tuition Assistance by completing a Parent Financial Statement through NAIS’s Clarity online portal.
- For new, prospective families considering Kingsley, you can and should apply for Tuition Assistance simultaneously with your admission application. (Though these processes are separate from one another.)
- Tuition Assistance applications are due February 1.
- Tuition Assistance awards are included with admitted students’ Enrollment Contracts so that new, incoming families can make an informed decision about enrollment.
Questions about applying for Tuition Assistance?
Non-Discrimination Policy Statement
Kingsley Montessori School values and celebrates diversity because it makes us a better and stronger learning community, develops a sense of collaboration, and encourages mutual respect and broader thinking. We prohibit in all of our practices and programs discrimination against or harassment of any member or group based upon age, gender, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic predisposition, ancestry or other categories protected by Massachusetts or federal law. We do not discriminate on these bases in the administration of our admission process, educational policies, or any other school-administered programs.
We are an equal opportunity educational institution. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for admission without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law.