Start Your Journey
Once you have submitted your Inquiry Form, you will receive instructions on how to create a My Kingsley account.
The admissions checklist includes:
- Create account
- Complete application
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of $55
- Schedule tour, interview, and assessment
- Request recommendations, progress reports, and test scores (if applicable)
ADMISSIONS DATES 2023–24
- October 10: Open House
- October 26: Open House
- November 8: Open House
- November 30: Open House
- January 10: Open House
- February 1: New Applications and Tuition Assistance Applications Due
- Note: Kingsley accepts applications on a rolling basis. Priority is given to families who apply by February 1.
- March 7: Toddler and P3 Decisions Released
- March 8: P4–Grade 6 Decisions Released
- March 13: Toddler & P3 Revisit Day
- March 21: Toddler and P3 Contracts Due
- March 28: P4–Grade 6 Revisit Day and Accepted Family Night
- April 5: P4–Grade 6 Contracts Due
- April 25: Spring Open House
- May 1: Contract Fully Enforceable
- 2 years old by September 1
- Preschool 3 (P3): 3 years old by September 1
- Preschool 4 (P4): 4 years old by September 1
- Kindergarten: 5 years old by September 1
Kingsley Montessori School's Early Childhood Program serves students in two ways:
- A traditional Montessori three year mixed-aged group (P3, P4, and Kindergarten) class for students who begin at the Toddler or P3 level.
- Kindergarten Entry Program: a two year mixed-age group (P4 and Kindergarten) class for students who begin at the P4 or Kindergarten level and do not have a Montessori background.
- Lower Elementary: Ages 6–9 (Grades 1–3)
- Upper Elementary: Ages 9–12 (Grades 4–6)
Kingsley is proud that our admission team has members who are CAEP certified by the Association of Independent School Admission Professions in show of our support of the admission community and our commitment to strive for excellence in our enrollment programs and practices.
Kingsley Montessori School is certified by the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) to enroll F nonimmigrant students.
Non-Discrimination Policy Statement
Kingsley Montessori School values and celebrates diversity because it makes us a better and stronger learning community, develops a sense of collaboration, and encourages mutual respect and broader thinking. We prohibit in all of our practices and programs discrimination against or harassment of any member or group based upon age, gender, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic predisposition, ancestry or other categories protected by Massachusetts or federal law. We do not discriminate on these bases in the administration of our admission process, educational policies, or any other school-administered programs.
We are an equal opportunity educational institution. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for admission without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law.