Thank you for your interest in Kingsley Montessori School. Located in the heart of Back Bay, we are guided by our mission to engage the mind, hands, and heart of each child to nurture resilient explorers, confident learners, and empathetic citizens. Beginning with our youngest students, our program is rooted in partnering with children and families through our ten-year journey together. After our Toddler entry point, we also have opportunities to join our community in Preschool, Kindergarten, or Elementary School. We invite you to begin your application process to see for yourself what makes Kingsley so special.
- MISSION: Kingsley engages the mind, hands, and heart of each child to nurture resilient explorers, confident learners, and empathetic citizens. We believe in each child’s deep capacity to learn and connect ideas. We nurture students' innate desire to be independent and engaged in meaningful work.
- ACADEMICS: Kingsley offers a Montessori-rooted, progressive education. Our programs help each student to develop socially as well as academically and advance successfully to leading public and independent schools. Academic goals are supported by highly trained, skilled teachers who know, guide, and challenge each child in developmentally-appropriate ways.
- COMMUNITY: The Kingsley Community is a tight-knit group of parents, educators, family members, and staff. Through our mutual support, this community is capable of providing the best possible education for each child.
- LOCATION: Originally a "neighborhood school" catering primarily to Back Bay families, Kingsley has expanded to welcome families who live, work, or commute through the area - while making the most of our local educational resources!
- FULL-DAY PROGRAMMING: In addition to a research-backed Montessori education, Kingsley also offers a full slate of Auxiliary programs; from after school activities, to private music lessons, vacation week care, and summer programming.
Kingsley is proud that our admission team has members who are CAEP certified by the Association of Independent School Admission Professions in show of our support of the admission community and our commitment to strive for excellence in our enrollment programs and practices.
Non-Discrimination Policy Statement
Kingsley Montessori School values and celebrates diversity because it makes us a better and stronger learning community, develops a sense of collaboration, and encourages mutual respect and broader thinking. We prohibit in all of our practices and programs discrimination against or harassment of any member or group based upon age, gender, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetic predisposition, ancestry or other categories protected by Massachusetts or federal law. We do not discriminate on these bases in the administration of our admission process, educational policies, or any other school-administered programs.
We are an equal opportunity educational institution. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for admission without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law.