To apply for a position, please send the following:
- A cover letter describing your interest in the position
- A current résumé
In addition, if you are applying for a teaching position, please include:
- An overview of your background, qualifications, and experience with children and education
- A copy of your Montessori certification (Early Childhood and Lower Elementary Program only)
Candidates who are asked to come in for an in-person interview will be asked to provide a statement of educational philosophy.
Email applications to:
Associate Director of Operations & Senior Administrative Assistant
Electronic file names must be in the following format:
- FirstName LastName CoverLetter Year
- FirstName LastName Resume Year
Note: Please be sure to include your full name in all documents and attachments shared via email. We ask that you observe the application process outlined and use the contact information provided. Receipt of application materials will be acknowledged by email.
If you are seeking a teaching position for the upcoming school year (2020–21), please know that we are always interested in hearing from passionate, talented teachers. Whether you are a Lead Teacher with Montessori training or an Assistant Teacher interested in the Montessori experience, please send your resume with an email outlining the role/age group of interest to Hilary Gillcrist at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!