ADDITIONAL WAYS TO ENSURE A HEALTHY KINGSLEY
Nurturing resilient explorers, confident learners, and empathetic citizens while maintaining the health of Kingsley staff and families requires a shared commitment to:
- Maintain the integrity of our student cohorts both on- and off-campus.
- Complete daily health screenings.
- Wear face masks (required for all staff and students age 2 and up)
- Practice hand hygiene, physical distancing, and recommended isolation measures.
- Adhere to the directives of federal, state, and local government health departments.
These practices will help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect the well-being of all. They align with our shared values and reflect the Montessori principles of respect for self, respect for others, and respect for our learning environment.
OTHER MEASURES TO ENSURE A HEALTHY KMS
- If you are currently living outside of the states exempt from Gov. Baker's travel restrictions, please schedule your return to comply with Massachusetts guidelines requiring a 14 day quarantine period or proof of negative COVID-19 test within 3 days of returning to Massachusetts.
- Stay up to date about health and safety guidelines.
- Prepare your children to encounter a campus that will look different than the last time they saw it, and remind them that Kingsley's friendly staff is available to support them and answer any questions they may have.
- Help your children become comfortable with wearing a cloth face covering.
- Establish habits of regular hand-washing, especially before and after eating and after touching one's face.