At Kingsley, we strive to make the most of a student’s unique gifts, while helping each child achieve academic excellence, master learning skills, develop greater imagination, and establish strong self-esteem.
We do so by:
- Ensuring the development of intellectual, social, and emotional capabilities, employing the Montessori method as our teaching foundation;
- Emphasizing integrity, responsibility, respect for others, and community leadership as our values;
- Insisting upon continued excellence in teaching and in the emotional and social development of all children we serve;
- Continually improving our curriculum by incorporating components and techniques from a variety of teaching methods; and,
- Creating a community that encourages discovery, diversity, and achievement.
We focus on reaching each individual student’s highest potential by using our expertise and deep understanding of how children learn best at different ages and developmental levels.
We provide a world-class learning experience with a challenging academic curriculum, highly qualified faculty, and one-of-a-kind environment — including facilities and resources inside and outside our classrooms.
We work together to forge strong connections with our city and community by integrating academics with life experiences, people, and responsibilities.
We give our students the skills they need to believe in themselves – they are curious, motivated, and confident with the collaboration, creative problem-solving, critical thinking, and academic tools they need for life success.